1. What’s your current set up? Technic 1200 MKII, Vestax PMC 06, Roland SP 404sx, Roland SP 303 and Ableton 8. The process is pretty basic. I sample records into the 404sx from my mixer. Create the beat all on the 404sx, I chained the 404sx to the SP 303 so all the sounds come out from the 404sx through the 303 and into Ableton.
2. How long have you had it? I’ve had this current setup since 2014. The SP 404SX was the latest addition to my current setup. Prior to that, I only used the SP 303.
3. What piece do you use most often? The Technic 1200 turntable
4. What’s the next thing you have your eye on? MPC 1000
5. Are you working on any new projects? Skeletons LP with FVCK FVCE for HELLNOTE and a beat tape with ARTOO for IHAA Records.